Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blog #51

Ryan Waugh
12/11/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class we did not do that much, which was very nice because after you have a four day weekend, you don't really want to do that much. Over the weekend, we just so happened to get over four inches of snow which is a snowboarders heaven when you are a kid. So what do you think that I did. You guessed it, I went snowboarding with one of my good friends Garrett. I haven't seen him in about two months so it was good to see him again. We built a ramp and everything. The only downside is that on one of my runs I got hurt really bad, which, kind of sucked. Back to the point, all that we did in Mr. Schick's class today was go over a quiz that we did before we had our very long weekend. Well, that is all that we did in Mr. Schick's class. I will see you all the next time I have Human Geo.

No comments:

Post a Comment