Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blog #52

Ryan Waugh
12/14/13
Blog

       Yesterday in Mr. Schick's class we got our study guide to our Human Geo exam. From the looks it, it seems like it is going to be a relatively easy exam. I feel very confident about it because I have paid a lot of attention in class and, in my mind, have taken down very good notes. After he gave it to us, he went over all of the sections that are on it with us. I thought that he did a very good job on going over all of the sections. He gave us very detailed descriptions on what the questions are going to be like. Also, I would like to point out that this is my 52 blog. Lets take a look at the number 52 for a moment. That was a great number of a great player who used to play for the Baltimore Ravens. The mans name was Ray Lewis. I even wrote a letter to him last year which actually ended up being read on a radio station. So, everybody in Maryland who was listening to the radio at the time heard it. That is why I wanted to point that out to all of you. Well, that is what we did in Mr. Schick's class yesterday. I will see you all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment