Monday, December 2, 2013

Blog #47

Ryan Waugh
12/2/13
Blog

        Today in Mr. Schick's class we went over our class wide PowerPoint that we did right before we went on Thanksgiving break. I thought that all the slides looked very good and my slide that I did also looked very good as well. I personally thought that everybody did a great job on their slides and worked very hard on them for a long time with their groups. Oh yeah, our PowerPoint was on Microfinance, what it does, and how it helps others. I personally like microfinance. I think that it a good chance to give the poor opportunities to start a small business, get a loan, buy a house, etc. We did, in my opinion, much better than the other classes did, but that is me. Well that is all that we did in Mr. Schick's class today. I hope to see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment