Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Blog #46

Ryan Waugh
11/26/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class, we heard a lot, and I mean a lot, about his encounters and experiences with Gumby. You all know who Gumby is. He I the little green dude that is made out of clay and he is in a lot of movies. Well, Mr. Schick sure did have some interesting encounters with Gumby. I was laughing so hard that I almost began to cry. It was probably better than stand up comedy. He was a rather bad boy when he was little. He did some very very very bad things. I wish that we had more classes like the one that we had today.  I wish that I could be as funny as he was today. He may have even better than George Lopez and Kevin Hart. They are also two very funny comedians. Well, that is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment