Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blog #39

Ryan Waugh
11/12/13
Blog

Today in Mr. Schick's class we looked over a PowerPoint on different countries and different parts of the world. Today I think we looked over 4 different countries or so. I found out a lot of new facts about the President of Mexico. I found out that he cheated on his wife with two different people, and had kids with them. That is like the maximum of pathetic to any human being on the Earth. When ever I get a wife, she would probably kick the you know what out of my. I would not be able to show my face to anybody for weeks after that, if I got caught doing that. I also found out that the leader of Saudi Arabia is 93 years old. That is amazing that he is still in power even at the ripe old age of 93 years old. That just goes to show you how faithful some people can be to their leaders. That is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment