Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Blog #40

R..J.
11/13/13
Blog

Today in Mr. Schick's class we took a test on twelve different world leaders. I feel that I did very well on it ,as I studied for it, but you just never know. It was a rather hard test, but it was easily passably and did not kill you for the answers. We also got to use our previous blogs on them, so that helped. If I did not do well I would be rather disappointed but we still have a lot of time left to go in the quarter, so I will have plenty of time to make it up. After that he let us do our blogs. That was very nice of him because I am going to have no time tonight to do it. I have a packed schedule for the next month or so, and I get home around 9:00 to 9:30 at night, and by then I need to eat and take a shower, so it was nice of him to let us do this. Well, that is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment