Monday, November 4, 2013

Blog #34

Ryan Waugh
11/4/13
Blog

        Today in Mr. Schick's class we took a little test. It was not that hard, but I did not find out about it until a couple of minutes before hand. I felt very confident about it and I did pretty well. We also looked at a PowerPoint on a couple of different things. One of the things was a Nation-State. What a nation-state is it is a state that has its own form or type of government. It can also make treaties with other countries if need be. A perfect example of a nation state is the Vatican City in Rome. We also watched a video from a Canadian teacher. He turned out to be actually a very funny person to listen to. I would definitely attend one of his seminars if I ever got the chance to. I actually found a lot out from him. Well that is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment