Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog #53

Ryan Waugh
1/6/14
Blog

        Finally, I have come back my blog. It has only been over two and a half weeks, but who was counting. So today in Mr. Schick's class we went over a PowerPoint that Mr. Schick found on the internet which was actually pretty interesting to me, maybe not to other people, but to me it was. I found it very interesting that over half of the world's population live in cities. That is one crowded area if you ask me. I don't think that I would like to live in the city because from what I have heard, there are some pretty rough areas around, and in, the city. That is why I would not like to live in a city with that many people in it. Well, that is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment