Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog #54

Ryan Waugh
1/8/14
Blog

          Today in Mr. Schick's class we did basically the same thing, look at the same exact PowerPoint that we looked at the day before. I still found it very interesting though. I actually found it very interesting to find out that Christopher Columbus was not the first man to discover America. I also found it interesting that the only reason that he called the Native Americans' Indians was because he thought that he was actually in India. I found that rather comical to be quite honest. I don't know why but it actually made me chuckle. We also found out that some guy is walking the path that all of the traders in the old days walked to all of the different starting areas of urbanization. I kind of want to join him. Well that is all that we did in Mr. Schick's class today. I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment