Friday, January 17, 2014

Last Blog

Ryan Waugh
1/17/14
Blog

       I had an amazing experience in my first course of human geo in high school. I could not have been any happier with who I had, and how he taught to us. He did a fantastic job band he is truly one, if not the, favorite teacher at jc that I have.  There is nothing that he could have done different with our class, and I think that the rest of my class will agree with me. We all looked forward to going to Human Geo because of how fun it was. Mr. Schick has one of the best personalities ever. Just the way he gets people pumped up for stuff that he is about to teach us is amazing. I could never have asked for a better teacher than him. So thank you Mr. Schick for being one of the best teachers I have ever had. Well that concludes all of the blogs that I will be doing for Human Geography. Therefore, farewell to all of my viewers, where ever you may be in this world. I will miss you and go check out my blog for Western Civilization. I hope to see you all again soon. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment