Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Post #12

Ryan Waugh
9/18/13
Blog

       Today in Human Geo we looked at our classes power points that we made. I thought that they all looked amazing and that they were all very well made in general. I also learned a lot more about Globalization. It never ceases to amaze me how much I learn about Globalization every day. Unfortunately, my group did not go, so I was rather sad about that. Well hopefully my group will get to go Friday after we take our test for Human Geo. We also talked about what is going to be on the test. One part of the test is going to be telling about who Socrates is. Which, as we all know if you read my blog, is a Greek Athenian philosopher who once said that the unexamined life is a life not worth living. What he meant was that you need to ask questions about your life such as why certain things happen. That is what we did in class today. Hope you read my blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment