Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog #17

Ryan Waugh
9/30/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class we talked about our last blog post. We also went over all of the answers. I was shocked to find out that the United States is ranked 18th in most deaths due to HIV/AIDS. I was disgusted to find that out because we should know better and be smarter than that. We have been learning about these diseases since we were kids but apparently that means nothing to us. I was also amazed that the world has over 7 million people on it. That is a huge amount of people to have on not a very big planet. That is why the unemployment rate is so high and not that many people have jobs. I was shocked to see that 95% of people in Zimbabwe are unemployed. That would explain why they are in such a financial crisis. That is what we did Mr. Schick's class today. Hope you all read my blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment