Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog #5

Ryan Waugh
9/7/13
Blog

Yesterday in Mr. Schick's class we watched a video called Did You Know! Shift Happens, and then discussed it. I learned that in a couple of years China will soon be the  number one English speaking country in the world. I found that to be astonishing because they will soon pass us who speak it as a primary language. I also found it astonishing that people in other parts of the world start learning English at the ages of three and four. Also, I learned that India has more honor kids than America has kids. I was shocked to find that out because America has a lot of kids, and only the honor kids alone in India is more than the us has kids, not even including the other students there.
I also learned that if Facebook were a country, it would be the third largest country in the world. I was shocked to find out that Facebook has so many users that it would be the third largest country in the world next to China and India. Well guys that's it for tonight. Hope to blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment