Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog #19

Ryan Waugh
10/2/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class we continued watching God Grew Tired of Us. I have a lot of respect for the people who had to travel all that way just so that they could feel safe and not have to be scared for their lives. I feel bad for Panther though because he had to see his parents brutally murdered in front of him and now he will be scared for life. It is very hard to see your parents brutally killed right in front of your eyes. I would be very sad and not be able to live without my parents because they are everything to me. I like how they are already in New York and Pennsylvania yet they still stay connected to the lost boys and their heritage. I find it amazing how connected they stay to those two things. It must take a lot of strength to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment