Monday, October 7, 2013

Blog #21

Ryan Waugh
10/7/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class we finished watching the documentary God Grew Tired of Us. I was very happy to find out that they are all trying to help the lost boys still in Africa even though they are in the United States, and doing well for themselves. I think my favorite is John Bul because he is such a kind and caring person and he never forgets where he came from. He is also just a great person because he is always sending money to the lost boys and so does Panther. Panther is almost as great a person, if not a better, person compared to John Bul. They have so much in common with each other it is scary. They are both such great people. I hope to meet them one day in the near future. That is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. Hope you read my blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment