Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog #30

Ryan Waugh
10/28/13
Blog

        Today in Mr. Schick's class we worked on a power point that is to be presented tomorrow. I feel very confident about it because I am writing all of the stuff on the power point, and I have a lot of smart and witty people in my group. The People in my group are myself, Zach, Logan, and Andrew. All of us all have very good grades and are pretty confident about what we do, and how we do it. We are doing a power point on the religion of Buddhism. I found it very fascinating some of the stuff that I found out about it. I found out that they only have three holidays, which I found awkward because most religions have more than that. Well that is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. Hope you all read my blog tomorrow.
P.S. Happy Birthday to my little sister, Kyleigh, who turns eleven years old today. Happy Birthday sis.

1 comment: