Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blog #23

Ryan Waugh
10/9/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class we got our quizzes back from the day before. I was very happy to find out that I had gotten an A on my quiz. We also went over the answers which was pretty fun actually because we had little debates on them. We also went over population pyramids some more. I was happy to find out that we were a square because that means that we are not losing people, but gaining people gradually. I kind of feel bad for China because they are actually losing people instead of gaining people. Granted, they have a one baby per family restriction because there are so many people that live in China. I was not surprised to see that many African countries were Christmas trees because they are having at least five or six kids per family because they want to be sure that some of their kids will live. Due to all the starvation and diseases, that is what they have to do there. Well that is what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. Hope you all read my blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment