Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blog #22

Ryan Waugh
10/8/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class we took a quiz on the documentary God Grew Tired of Us. I really liked that movie and all of the people in it. I thought that the quiz was rather easy, and we got to use our blog's as resources to help us on the quiz. We also got cupcakes today. It was my friend Erika's birthday and so she brought in cupcakes as a treat for all of us. I don't know where they were from, but I should probably ask her tomorrow to see where she got them from. My friend Matt got his cupcake thrown away because it was upside down on the desk, but he got to get a new one from Mr. Schick. Mr. Schick even offered us a cupcake for the road, but I don't think anyone took one for the road. Well, that's what we did in Mr. Schick's class today. Hope you read my blog again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment