Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blog #31

Ryan Waugh
10/29/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class we got our tests back from a couple of days ago. I was very happy to find out that I had gotten a one hundred percent on my quiz, so I was very happy about that. We also went over them and then we discussed them. I was happy to answer the questions, so I did. We also did our power points from yesterday in class today. Unfortunately, my group did not get to go today, but we will get to go tomorrow. I learned a lot from the power point today. Even though it took forever, I learned that Hinduism has three different Gods. I also learned that it is the third largest religion in the world. It has about 2 billion followers, and most of them are from India only. I found that to be very interesting. Well that is what we did in Human Geo today. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment