Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blog #29

Ryan Waugh
10/26/13
Blog

       Yesterday in Mr. Schick's class we took a quiz on the power point that we have been looking at for the past couple of days. I am very happy because I got a one hundred percent, therefore I am very happy and it brought my grade up. I wanted to jump for joy when I found that out. It was a pretty hard quiz too considering I found out about it like three minutes before class started, and a lot of people di not do very well on the quiz. I feel bad for those people because it probably brought their grade down so that is unfortunate. After that we didn't do much and just kind of chilled for the rest of class. It was nice of him to give us a break after such a hard quiz. Well that is what we did in his class yesterday. Hope you all read my blog again Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment