Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blog #32

Ryan Waugh
10/30/13
Blog

       Today in Mr. Schick's class , we looked at some more power points that other groups did. I found some of them to be very interesting and very detailed. They also looked very good, along with being informative. We only got to do a couple of slides, but we will get to finish our power point tomorrow. I feel very confident about it because we had a lot of good sources, and a lot of smart people in our group. I kind of messed up on one of the kids names in my group, so that was no good. I felt very embarrassed that that happened. I also got to tell everybody what day it was, but I think they are getting tired of me saying it because now they all give me dirty looks and such. Well that is what we di in Human Geo today. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment